Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Dash of Gold

It is now raining quite heavily outside. I'm now sitting in front of my pink laptop, and behind is the big window in my room. I can see the rain pouring so heavily thru my window. I was away for a few days for some weekend trip and now I'm back. Home sweet home! Nothing beats my own home :)
But I was beat from too much walking/shopping {LOL}. Tiring days during my trip made me falling sick. I was bedridden for 2 days. Currently NO work. I took some days off to recuperate.

Now I'm back again with some outfit posts. Enjoy!

I paired shades of gold from the top down starting with a light colored of loose sweater kinda top with gold sprinkles to gold woven shorts from Forever 21 with black lining on both sides. I added a caramel lamb skin Chanel bag with gold hardware.






  Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment